– Always bring tissue paper (not the facial ones). You never know when an upset stomach attacks you. Wet tissues are handy too. Jackpot if the toilet flushes properly.
– Lugaw after yoga is the best even if it lacks pepper.
– Last night I stood in front of the cashier at Bo’s but she was too busy thinking about the previous customers. So I sat down and used their wifi for a few minutes and left. Today, I went to Goldilocks to buy brownies but the cashier was taking too much time with the customer in front of me. So I put back the brownies and left. Unless I am buying nutritious food, I don’t want to line up. Or I am really, really hungry.
– I need to come up with my own warm up sequence for yoga. Sometimes what the teacher offers is not enough for my inherent problems.
– There are still days that I can do 2 yoga classes in a day (vinyasa in the morning and ashtanga in the afternoon). But I still need to listen to my body and accept rest as a part of my practice.