– I wish that when I go inside a coffee shop instead of looking at the cheapest thing in the menu, I just chose what I really want (cheese omelette!).
– I wish my cellfone will completely turn off instead of giving a false low battery message. It gives me an excuse not to answer anyone.
– I wish that my bathroom and floors are clean.
– I wish that my faucet doesn’t leak and that I have a new closet.
– I wish that I don’t own unwanted things like the luggage that I will never use, the BackJoy that I no longer need, the uncomfortable blazer and pants that don’t fit, etc.
– I wish that I am almost finished with the book that I am reading.
– I wish I can have a long cry.
Actually I am in the throes of menstrual pain and I all I want is to stay in my room and curl into a ball.