1) Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
2) Yes Please by Amy Poehler
3) The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future by Chris Guillebeau
4) Yogalosophy: 28 Days to the Ultimate Mind-Body Makeover by Mandy Ingber
5) Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
6) Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
Highlights were The $100 Startup and Assassin’s Apprentice (which I finally read after been in my TBR for almost 2 years). I was disappointed with Yes Please considering the hype and I was annoyed with a couple of characters in Big Little Lies.