- A few times I didn’t order the cheapest meals at McDonald’s or Jonies.
- Went to the dentist for a cleaning (P700). I was very worried because I was 3 months late for my appointment and the week before my teeth hurt after I tried the Halloween candy.
- Indulged twice with Bo’s frozen coffees (P160 & P135). Got a tummy ache with the first one.
- Bought 10 organic hand made soaps (P400) from a former classmate. I am starting with the moringa variety, the soap is okay but the smell is funky. I will give some of the soaps to my mom this Christmas.
- Loving the Giga tea tree cream that I use for the numerous insect bites plaguing me every day.
- A boat ticket to go home this December! No more going to Cagayan or Ozamiz!
This weekend I finally went to the mall after stuck in Lapu Lapu for more than a month. I was planning to buy a couple of shirts at Uniqlo but the store was underwhelming. Limited choices and limited sizes, I couldn’t find the ones I was eyeing online. Is the one at SM Seaside larger? I found my next shoes at Payless, maroon suede loafers. I will buy them in December and in the right size. I almost bought a book at Book Sale but fortunately I already had copies of them. Do I really need to buy a book when I have at least 5 books in my TBR for December?
Still eating junk and sweets like there is no tomorrow.