April’s expenses were off the roof!
- My favorite happy mooshi (P125) when I need a healthy boost once in a while.
- Two pairs of shoes: slip-ons (P1,250) and workout shoes (P1,299).
- A haircut (P130) which included tip for the extra shampoo and a 30-minute massage (P100) by blind therapists to get rid of shoulder pain.
- Had iced coffee crumble (P135) and iced café latte (P120) at Bo’s and an iced mocha (P135) at Sans Rival. It took me a while to realize that I should lay off from iced drinks with too much whipped cream.
- Gym membership (P1,000) and ID card (P200).
- Bought too many pizza (P2,454) for people at the office to celebrate post-birthday.
- A Jo Nesbo book (P115) at Book Sale! Carrot cake and coffee at Leona (P105). I remembered there was a time wherein I could have the same thing for less than P100. The cake is still the same but the coffee was watery.
I don’t know if I can manage to curb my expenses in May. Also, I need to stop buying shoes!