I haven’t listed down my expense highlights since June so I am trying to do a catchup.
- Foot socks for P300. The ones with the plastic on the ankle so it doesn’t slip off.
- Coffee & doughnut at Krispy Kreme (P127).
- New umbrella (P380) to replace my old one which doesn’t hold open anymore.
- Renew gym membership (P1,000).
- Found wonderful used books at Book Sale, three for P357.
- Something cool at Bo’s Coffee (P120).
- A new white shirt that I can use during pilates. I looked at the discounted racks and found one for P149.75.
- Okonomiyaki and edamame for P270 at a newly opened Japanese restaurant in Lapu Lapu.
- A pair of H&M bralettes for P999. I use these instead of my underwire bras which are stretched out.
- Organic liquid detergent from Human Nature (P299.75). I need to start using this at the do-it-yourself laundry.
- My favorite happy mooshi for P125.
- Late cup of cappuccino (P150) while everyone had alcohol.
- Dinner (P233) at a newly opened restaurant at the yacht club. Starting my no pork/chicken/beef diet.
- Went twice to Country Basket for mushroom sandwich & then mushroom pasta. Total of P490 with iced tea.
- Found another used book for P115.
- Jojoba oil from Human Nature for P300. I use this for my face at night and once a week for my hair.
- My red Nike backpack got too worn out so I had to buy a Converse backpack at The Outlets for P1,150. The Converse backpack is much sturdier than the Nike or Adidas ones.
- A box of munchkins (P125) for my boss’ birthday brunch.
- Lunch (P120) with friends at the food court.
- Contributed P160 for a baby shower at the office.
Plenty of expenses but no regrets.