I don’t speak French but I prefer the French way of beauty.
Finally a shoe entirely made of recycled plastics and old fishing nets from the ocean! I really hope this technology becomes mainstream soon and not just for 50 shoes. Also, it shows endless possibilities including fabrics in car seats. I am really impressed not just Adidas dedication to the environment but also leading the way for other companies to follow.
I have had white hair for fifteen years. A hair dresser told me to never dye my hair and I have followed that advice. I have never dyed my hair although there have been times that I was sorely tempted (violet hair!). At my age, white/grey hair is just around the corner or maybe not? Need to see if this trick works!
My Christmas wishlist for this year:
– sports bra (my current ones are starting to get dodgy)
– sports top (I wear cotton shirts during yoga and at the end of class I look like I drowned rat)
– leggings (camel toe is never cool)
– comfortable slip on shoes (I am wearing my Skechers GoRun to death)
– casual tshirts (I bought the last one a year ago!)
– tote bag (my current one is disintegrating before my eyes)
– blouse or button down (I need to look professional once in a while)
– yoga mat maybe Lululemon? (I am waiting until I have real holes on my current mat)
– underwear (I need to burn the ones in my closet)
Only P900!!! I may buy when I pass by their stall at Ayala Cebu next time.
Doesn’t this look awesome for the gym! It doesn’t matter that it is a tennis bag! Downsides are it easily gets dirty and very expensive.