Unless you live in Asgard, you probably heard of the news between Tom and a famous pop singer. I am not happy with it so I am putting a ban on all things related to Tom Hiddleston. I will not purposely read any news of his love affair, I will not re-watch Thor, Thor 2, The Avengers, Cranford, Wallander and Crimson Peak. I don’t know what I will do with Thor 3: Ragnarok though but that is still a long way off. I need to find a new actor to obsess with because you lost major points with this. Thank goodness I never bought a Loki Funkopop.
Thor and Loki, we need you over here! The temperature is slowly climbing to 40. Also there is a drought down south!
Why haven’t I seen Crimson Peak, The Night Manager and High Rise? My life is incomplete!
Hiya Tom! Where do you live?
Are you sure you have nothing to lose?
I am still waiting for this to finally happen. Again, I need you to console me!
I just discovered Henning Mankell’s Kurt Wallander series. I immediately got hooked with this detective series set in Sweden though I only have read one book and desperately looking for the rest! Anyway while I was reading in Wikipedia about the Mankell, I learned that the book series has been made into a tv series both in Swedish and English versions. And the English version stars Kenneth Branagh as Wallander and Tom Hiddleston as Martinsson. Aaargghhh! Although Hiddleston is only in the first and second seasons, I am losing my mind! Need to read the books and watch the tv series!
I went a bit overboard on some things during October, some of which could have been avoided (mainly alcohol).
- Joined the second Yogathering Camp (P650) at New Genesis valley where the lunch and dinner were at least 2 hours delayed. I only enjoyed the yoga (Kundalini) and the company of some people. I have no plans to join any future gatherings. I was cranky the whole time and the next day when we finally went back to Cebu I had beer (P300) and coffee (P105) for lunch to recover. I already had another coffee (P105) the day before while waiting to hitch a ride with Jeanne.
- Shelled out P400 for beer during an overnight at Jeanne’s house to celebrate her birthday and join in a feeding the next day with the teachers and staff from YogaHub.
- Lunch birthday treat for Jeanne at Café Laguna (P690).
- My plan was to watch Crimson Peak (Tom Hiddleston’s buns!) at Ayala but never materialized due to weird schedule and truncated dates. To commiserate I had a frozen strawberry margarita and pizza at The Social (P811.52).
- Birthday cake for Lulu (P357)
- 3+1 class card (P500) from Yoga Tree
Still no improvements on reducing my intake on processed food. Too many sugars, carbs and preservatives.
Trying to watch Crimson Peak last Saturday was a failure. So I have to console myself with this and a frozen strawberry margarita at The Social.
There are Hiddlestoners? Where have I been living all these years??? It is fun to see Tom flustered!